Sunday, March 31, 2013

I AM MISSFIT

Today I am MissFit because I am strong.  I know how to pick up heavy things and put them down.  Yep...that's right!  I am strong because I am not intimidated by the difficult tasks ahead.

In fact, I welcome a good challenge!  I am strong, because in this "man's" world...I can hang right beside them and lift heavy weight, jump as high, do 100 pull-ups in a workout just like them...but make it look HOT!  I am strong because even in times of weakness, I am strong.  And that is beautiful.

I will not quit...ever!  I will look a challenge square in the eyes, and successfully overcome it.  Afterwards, I will give it a wink and a smile.

I am stronger than that barbell.  I am stronger than that kettlebell.  I am stronger than that atlas stone.  I am stronger than the obstacles that lie ahead of me.  Bottom line...I am strong.  I am not afraid of anything, anyone, any challenge.  I am strong.  I am MissFit.





No comments:

Post a Comment