Sunday, April 23, 2017

89 Days Out: Note To Self

I am 89 days out from Battle Royale.

Below are quotes I have written, notes I have taken, and journal entries I have made over the past week.

I want to share my journey with you, and if you really want to follow along than you have to learn how I think and how I find inspiration and motivational fuel to keep working!

Enjoy.

"There may be people that have more talent than you, but there is no excuse for anyone to work harder than you." ~Derek Jeter

"Age is no barrier, It's a limitation you put on your mind." ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee

...When planning goals:

  • know where you want to go.
  • the modern successful business does not leave its future to chance...Should you?
    • Make the plan and work the plan.  Do what you said you wanted to do!
  • "The important thing is not where you were or where you are, but where you want to go."
Goal Declaration:

I want to finish in the top 10 at the Battle Royale competition.  To achieve this goal I MUST train consistently and stick to the plan.  I must eat well and on schedule.  I must rest and recover wisely.  I must be smart and diligent in my strength and skills work.  I must work my weakness until it is a strength.  I must also allow down time to unwind and relax in order to let my soul and spirit recharge and renew its passion.  I must be myself. Always. Always be yourself.









No comments:

Post a Comment