Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bring It!

Today I am feeling strong.  Real.  Freakin'. Strong.  I am invincible.  I can do all that I want to.  I have the eye of the tiger.  There is nothing I can't do.  If I want to PR on a deadlift...then I will.  If I want to do 100 pullups...then I will.  If I want to run a 10k...then I will.  If I want to climb a mountain...then I will.  I will!  Do you get it yet?  Nothing.  No one can stop me.  Mentally, I am as tough as nails.  Physically, I am a beast.  I train for the sake of training.  I train for the unknown and unknowable.  That means that I'm a freakin' beast.  That means that I'm ready for anything that life has to throw at me.  Did I mention that I'm strong?  Did I mention that I'm fast?  Did I mention that I'm powerful?  That means that I'm not scared.  I'm not scared of anything.  Your heavy weights don't intimidate me.  Your long runs won't slow me down.  Your steep hills won't hold me down.  You don't scare me!  I'm ready!  Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment