Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Determination

Today I am Missfit, because I am DETERMINED!  I will not be moved by distraction.  I know what I want and I will not let anything stand in my way.  When I woke up this morning the first thing on my mind was my goal and how wonderful it is going to feel once I achieve it.  There will always be obstacles and challenges that present themselves…but that is a part of life and nothing can slow me down.  I must reach my dreams!  I am determined. 

In the morning when I am tired, I will get up and get after it.  No matter the weather...rain, snow, or sleet are not determining factors as to if I go for my run…I am my determining factor and I am determined.  If I have to work late or handle family obligation I will, but I will also handle my personal obligations.  My obligation is to not quit!  I set the standard…I am the standard.  I am a force.



No comments:

Post a Comment