Sunday, June 10, 2012

BELIEVE BIG


Recently, I was talking to a great friend of mine about life and the dreams I have for myself.  I have had an extremely difficult year, and it has caused me to doubt my capabilities and potential.  Everything that I talked about was followed by..."but I don't know if I could ever do that."  He said something to me that I needed to hear.  His words were so brutally honest and true that it nearly punched me right in the gut!  He said:

“Brittney, you dream big, but you don’t believe big.  You have so much potential...you could be unstoppable, but you’ll never realize it...you may never experience it until you believe!”

When he said that, my initial reaction was emotional…my eyes started to water.  BUT then I understood what he was trying to tell me.  Perception is reality.  Before I will accomplish anything or before my dreams manifest…I must perceive...I must believe…BIG!
 
It’s time for my belief in me to be as big as my dreams!

“Challenge yourself to think confidently.  If you believe you can win, you can become a very difficult person to beat.” ~Lee Crust


No comments:

Post a Comment