Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today's Thought

My shoulder decided to flare up on me last week.  I really don't know what happened, but God sure does have a way of humbling you and reminding you of what is truly important in life.  For me, learning patience is an ongoing struggle, but one of the most important lessons for me in my current life circumstance.  I read something the other day by Joyce Meyer that is perfect for me.  It reads:
"Patience is vital to the development of our full potential.  Actually, our potential is only developed as our patience is developed.  It is God's way-there is no other, so why not settle down and enjoy the journey?"

       
I think that a true hallmark of a woman (or man) is...knowing what you believe and having the guts to live it out loud each and everyday!  I am going to work on this.    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment