Tuesday, October 16, 2012

CrossFit York Women

I just got back from my gym.  I am so impressed and PUMPED up today that I wanted to share my enthusiasm...

***This is a disclaimer*** The men at my gym are bad asses TOO, but this blog is about women..so accept it and move on :)

Today I coached the mid-morning classes, which are typically filled with a lot of estrogen (I'm just sayin...it's the truth.)  The workout was bench press...not a max...but it called for some real work with the bar!  To be honest, I assumed that I was going to hear some groaning and complaining about the heavy lift for today.  But surprisingly there were NO complaints!  There was a little more talking than I personally would have liked (but that's just me)...but when it was time to work EVERYONE stepped up and gave a full out effort.

As I wrote down all of the weights on the white board...I became extremely impressed and VERY proud!  I thought to myself, "these women ARE seriously turning into bad asses!"  There was some real weight being pressed today!

Now when I talk about MissFit...what I saw today is exactly what I'm talking about...women stepping outside of their comfort zone to become better than yesterday!

Thank you,

Coach Britt

  

No comments:

Post a Comment